Radio Frequency/Wireless Engineering Capabilities
Elevate your product with our wireless and Radio Frequency (RF) expertise
VPI’s RF design services are custom-made for your needs, whether you’re in commercial, industrial, government, or military industries. We’ve helped countless products tap into wireless communication capabilities by creating custom radios/modems for new product designs or incorporating off-the-shelf modules into existing products.
Optimization of RF designs for challenging RF environments
Standard, commercial and wireless protocol designs including:
- Wireless Systems
- BLE – Bluetooth Low Energy
- ZigBee PRO
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b,g,n,ac,ax)
- Remote Controls
- Custom Integration of Wireless Radio Modules
Whether you require chip, external, or custom antenna design and integration services, we can provide an antenna solution that fits your specifications.
- Chip Antenna Integration
- External Antenna Integration
- Custom Electrically Small Antennas for Space-Constrained Design
Infrared (IR) Systems
Infrared systems including thermal imaging, short-range, and military applications require RF wireless engineering solutions that precisely incorporate your design’s fit, form, and function. VPI Technology can assist in taking your infrared designs from vision to reality.
- Military Applications – Surveillance, Targeting, Tracking
- Temperature Sensing
- Thermal Imaging
- Short-Range Wireless Communication Design
VPI offers a comprehensive range of custom applications for radio-frequency and wireless engineering, which include custom RF transmitter/receiver designs, the design and implementation of proprietary communication protocols, and the development of radio devices with non-standard frequencies. Additionally, VPI has expertise in RF amplifier design, wireless command, and control systems, narrow and wide band transceivers, long-range communication systems, and ultra-low power communication systems.
With this extensive range of capabilities, VPI can create bespoke solutions to meet unique requirements.
- Custom RF Transmitter/Receiver designs
- Design and Implementation of Proprietary Communication Protocols
- Radio Devices with Non-Standard Frequencies
- RF Amplifier Design
- Wireless Command and Control Systems
- Narrow Band Transceivers
- Wide Band Transceivers
- Long Range Communication Systems
- Ultra-Low Power Communication System